What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a virtually invisible way to straighten teeth and improve your smile. Instead of using braces, Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to move your teeth into position. This makes it an ideal treatment option for patients who are self-conscious about wearing braces and having orthodontic treatment.
- Invisalign aligners are custom-made to your teeth. They are designed to the exact specifications we instruct from the precise impressions we take of your teeth using our range of state-of-the-art technology and scanners.
- Every two weeks you will be required to change your aligners for the next set in the series. Each set of aligners builds upon the last to move your teeth into position and is as discreet as the first.
- But it’s not just the invisible element that makes Invisalign treatment popular; the aligners are removable so you can take them out for eating, tooth brushing and important social engagements.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign’s aligners are made from a clear, medical grade plastic, which means they are virtually invisible when placed over the top of your teeth.
- Your oral health won’t be affected by Invisalign’s aligners because you can simply remove them when eating, brushing and flossing.
- Wearing Invisalign aligners won’t affect your lifestyle. You can still play sports, musical instruments, go out with friends or deliver business presentations – just take the aligners out during this time and put them back in afterwards.
- Invisalign has been proven to achieve great result for patients all around the world and more often than not, straightens teeth faster than traditional orthodontic appliances.
Try on a new smile in 60 seconds with Smile View!
Or click here https://www.invisalign.co.uk/SV/315928
Invisalign Platinum Elite Provider
We are pleased to be Invisalign Platinum Elite Providers, which means we are designated Invisalign experts who have worked with the treatment for a long time and have successfully treated the greatest number of clients using Invisalign. It also means we are one of the top 50 Invsalign providers in the UK.
Invisalign for teens
A virtual 3D Clin Check© treatment plan shows the series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of the treatment. This allows you to see upfront what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment. Your custom-made, clear aligners are produced especially for you.
Invisalign Teen is tailored to young adults whose permanent teeth are still growing and forming.
It’s not just our adult patients who enjoy the benefits of Invisalign. Our teen patients can too because Invisalign has a version just for them. Invisalign Teen not only has all the advantages of the original Invisalign treatment – virtually invisible plastic aligners that can be removed – it has been adapted to be used in teenagers with the following modifications:
- Invisalign Teen offers six free replacement aligners for those occasions when aligners are lost or damaged (yes, Invisalign knows teens well!).
- Each aligner also includes a colour indicator which fades the more it is worn. This helps parents to monitor if the aligners are being worn as instructed.”
Book your consultation at Guildford Orthodontics today and find out how you could benefit from Invisalign.
Keep your smile straight
Don’t forget, you will need to wear a retainer following any kind of treatment with braces to keep those straight teeth in line.
FREE Initial Consultation
Call the practice to book a FREE consultation with our Treatment Coordinator 01483 567 772