If you are a dentist or other dental professional we welcome your referrals. To refer a Private Patient please click here. Alternately, if you would like to refer an NHS patient and need to find out how, please click here.
If you would like to discuss a specific case or would like a practice visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
As part of our service to our fellow professionals we have outlined what we will do for you and in turn what we need from you to help us improve the service, not only to you, but our mutual patients.
We also offer a quarterly newsletter to you which you can sign up for at the bottom of this page. We appreciate any feedback on these newsletter and always invite success stories or content we can share with our fellow professionals both dentists and orthodontists.
Our promises to you, we will:
- Send a letter following first consultation, for extractions, at completion of treatment, and discharge as a minimum
- Send additional letters if needed, at important stages in the treatment or if your intervention is required
- Send all letters within 10 working days
- Supply copies of radiographs where relevant or on request
- Encourage your patients to continue seeing you for routine dental care
- Refer your patient back to you for restorations and cosmetic work (including whitening)
Please help us by:
- Including full patient details with your referral, including address, phone number, date of birth and medical history
- Encouraging your patients to maintain excellent dental health before, during and after treatment
- Continuing to provide routine dental care for your patient
- Carrying out restorations or extractions as requested
- Letting us know if you are unable to provide any requested work for any reason
- Informing us of any queries or concerns that arise
Stay up-to-date with our newsletter:
We send out quarterly newsletters to 250 dentists in our referral area!
It’s much easier, and more environmentally friendly, to reach you by email. You’ll be right up to date with our latest news and events plus case studies for staff non-verifiable CPD.